As a student on placement with the Sudbury Catholic District School Board, please complete the following documents and mandatory training:
1. Please review and complete the following documents and return them to the Principal/Supervisor on or before the first day of placement:
Student Placement Confidentiality Agreement
Student on Placement Agreement
Emergency Contact Information Form
2. Please provide documentation to confirm previous completion and/or complete the following training by following the links and reviewing the material. Please ensure you ask your Principal/Supervisor questions as applicable and provide documentation to confirm completion of training to them.
- Ministry of Labour Worker Health and Safety Awareness in 4 Steps
- WHMIS (GHS) Introduction (web link and log-in credentials will be provided by Human Resources Services).
- Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA) training
3. Please review the following PowerPoint Presentations:
Health and Safety Overview PowerPoint
Workplace Anti-Harassment and Appropriate Conduct and Workplace Anti-Violence PowerPoint
4. Please complete and submit the following Student on Placement Self-Declared Attendance Form to your Principal/Supervisor/or Designate at the end of each month. Completion of this form is part of your participation requirements.