Purpose and Goals
The approach to adult education accomplishes the following:
- To identify and meet the academic needs of adults returning to school.
- To provide on-site and off-site community supports and services to manage the challenges of returning to school.
About St. Albert Adult Learning Centre
St. Albert Adult Learning Centre provides an alternative learning environment for students in the Greater Sudbury area. St. Albert’s offers the following programs and services :
- Essential Skills (Upgrading).
- Credit Courses
- Personal Support Worker Program (PSW).
- Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR).
- E-Learning Courses.
- Cooperative Education.
- PEACE Program.
- On site daycare.
- Ample on site parking.
- Transportation allowance (qualifying Essential Skills students)
- Student lunchroom and lounge.