Catholic Education Centre Staff Completes Pedometer Challenge!
Staff at the Catholic Education Centre completed a month-long pedometer challenge May 2019 to get motivated to walk more. 11 teams of four participated in the challenge.
Together, the employees walked a total of 9,359,389 steps, equaling to 7488 KM. This would have taken the participants from Cape Spear Newfoundland all the way to Kitsault British Columbia!
Teams were acknowledged for the following categories:
- 1st Overall Team: Put reBoot in Front of the Other
- 2nd Overall Team: Baby Got Track
- 3rd Overall Team: Buns on the Run
- Most improved in one week: Holy Walkamolies
- Most Consistent Team: Stragglers
- Top Stepper: Amanda Barry