Supply Lunchtime Supervisors – Various Schools
Date Posted : Jun 03, 2019 12:00 am
Date Closed : Aug 31, 2019 12:00 am
The Sudbury Catholic District School Board is hiring Supply Lunchtime Supervisors. Supply shifts are as needed to do replacement work; there is no guarantee of hours. Lunchtime Supervisors help elementary students enjoy a safe, healthy and comfortable atmosphere during their lunch period. Under the direction of the Principal, the Lunchtime Supervisor maintains order and discipline in designated areas within the school building and schoolyard. He or she may also assist with basic administrative duties, as assigned.
St. Charles School, Chelmsford 705-855-4955
St. Francis School, Sudbury 705-674-0701
St. James School, Lively 705-692-3974
St. Joseph School, Killarney 705-287-2712
Salary $15.93 hourly
Interested applicants are asked to bring in their resume and the names of two (2) references to the schools they are interested in applying to. Please note that a satisfactory criminal record check, Vulnerable Sector Check is a condition of employment.
Interviews will be held periodically as applications are received and reviewed.
Please contact the school(s) of interest directly for further information.
• Successful completion of grade 9
• Ability to effectively communicate orally in English
• Ability to communicate and relate with people tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
• Ability to contribute effectively to a team
• Ability to express a positive attitude and enthusiasm with students
• Ability to exercise good judgement, patience, self-control, and perseverance when dealing with students
• Physical requirements include frequent walking and standing, bending and manual dexterity
• 6 months experience related to working with children
If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, or if you have questions about this collection of information, please contact the Human Resources Department at (705) 673-5620.
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is being collected under the authority of the Education Act and will be used for employee recruitment and selection purposes. For questions about collection of information during the recruitment process, please contact the Human Resources Services at (705) 673-5620.
All applicants are thanked for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.