Purpose and Goals
The approach to adult education accomplishes the following:
- To identify and meet the academic needs of adults returning to school.
- To provide on-site and off-site community supports and services to manage the challenges of returning to school.
About St. Albert Adult Learning Centre
St. Albert Adult Learning Centre provides an alternative learning environment for adult students (ages 18 and up) in the Greater Sudbury area. St. Albert’s offers the following programs and services :
- Essential Skills (Upgrading).
- Credit Courses (Continuing Education & Under 21 Programs).
- Personal Support Worker Program (PSW).
- Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR).
- Correspondence Courses.
- E-Learning Courses.
- Cooperative Education.
- International Languages.
- PEACE Program.
- On site daycare.
- Ample on site parking.
- Transportation allowance (qualifying Essential Skills students and students Under 21 years).
- Student lunchroom and lounge.
Find out more information about programs and offering at st-albert.sudburycatholicschools.ca.